Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

NYMAS Civil War Book Award

Some people seem capable of blogging even while traveling.

I am not one of them.

I am currently writing this from the annual Society of Military Historians meeting in Lexington, VA. I spent the previous weekend attending a cousin's graduation in New York City, and finishing up my grading. However, I will at least link to the online announcement that my book has won the New York Military Affairs Symposium Civil War Book Award for 2009. I'll try to put some long-delayed posts up this week, although I'm going to be traveling some more soon also.

1 comment:

  1. Great news Wayne! Congratulations on a well deserved award. Hope you are enjoying the SMH. I attended and presented back in 2005 in Charleston and had a great time.

    Kevin at Civil War Memory

    ReplyDelete